Advanced

Re: DT Grid Checker - Months & Seasons

[Awaiting feedback] DT Grid Checker - Months & Seasons
December 23, 2022 03:16PM
Hello - I am looking at setting a new series of challenges that will be based on either complete or part DT grid filling by month, Jan, Feb etc or by season, defined as:
Spring - March, April May
Summer - June, July, August
Autumn - September, October, November
Winter - December, January, February.
At this stage I do not know the thresholds as (a) I do not have access to that information myself from what I can find that would define the max thresholds; and (b) I want to set at a level where they are not "impossible" for large proportions of my local caching community either.

Would it be possible to set up a checker framework that I could use? (I am aware of a "DT grid by Days of the week" checker already available for eg GC9TZ4V). The only difference is I would not want to restrict caches to a single country but allow caches from all over the world. Once I can evaluate the stats I can set appropriate thresholds but are likely to be half DT (41/81), three-quarter DT (61/81), hole in one (80/81) and full DT (81/81).

Many thanks in advance, I appreciate the time and effort just reading this, let alone supporting.

Thanks
Richard (rosela)
December 23, 2022 04:37PM
January 20, 2023 02:20PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login