Advanced

Re: Checker request GCA3TWY

[Awaiting feedback] Checker request GCA3TWY
January 12, 2023 01:32AM
Hi there,

I would like to create a challenge cache that requires a cacher to find a cache with the BOAT attribute in four countries. Is it possible to get the checker before setting up the cache page? I'd like to know there are the required number of qualified cacher before doing that.
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2023 01:37AM by fivegk. (view changes)
Re: Checker request GCS2G3
January 12, 2023 02:16AM
I would like to create a challenge cache that requires a cacher to find 1 or more caches on every calendar day of every month for an entire year. For example on February 20th the cacher would need to find 20 or more caches for that day. Same would be for January 20th, March 20th and so on. Another example would be on December 31 the cacher would need to have found 31 or more caches on that day in any and all years of caching. Thanx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2023 01:46PM by BeeMagnet. (view changes)
January 12, 2023 03:09AM
BeeMagnet -

Please create a new thread (and provide a GC code). This helps to keep requests by different COs organized in different threads.

In addition, this Challenge is probably not publishable under the current Challenge Cache Guidelines:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 9: Time-Limited

NOT ACCEPTABLE
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative. Example: find 5 caches for every date of the Finds for Each Day of the Year grid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2023 03:10AM by Hügh. (view changes)
January 12, 2023 03:08AM
February 28, 2023 02:18PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login