Advanced

Re: New challenge based on favorite points earned

[Awaiting feedback] New challenge based on favorite points earned
August 31, 2023 12:44AM
Hello, I need a new tester for a challenge based on favorite points achieved. The routine should check if the player has scored 500 points favorites or more . El Gc code will be GCADKFJ

Greetings and thank you very much for your work
August 31, 2023 01:03AM
Hello andoni_,

If this is for earning Favorite Points on owned caches, I suspect that your local Community Volunteer Reviewer will deny this Challenge on review, citing this guideline:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 10: Source of Criteria

NOT ACCEPTABLE
Requiring cachers to own a cache.

Accordingly, I would ask that you discuss with your local Community Volunteer Reviewer before we proceed with the creation of a Challenge Checker for your cache.

Thanks,
Hügh
September 01, 2023 06:30PM
Hello, maybe the translation is not correct. It is not that the favorites are mine, but that the others have more than 500 favorites on their profile. The objective is to encourage geocachers to hide, choosing good places, or creating good containers or good mysteries to earn their points to reach 500 and sign this challenge. thank you and I look forward to your response
September 02, 2023 02:16PM
andoni_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, maybe the translation is not correct. It is
> not that the favorites are mine, but that the
> others have more than 500 favorites on their
> profile. The objective is to encourage geocachers
> to hide, choosing good places, or creating good
> containers or good mysteries to earn their points
> to reach 500 and sign this challenge. thank you
> and I look forward to your response

This was what was being queried - you are requiring cachers to reach 500 fav points on their own caches - that is what is against the guidelines
September 01, 2023 07:05PM
In any case, I will speak to a reviewer in my area to explain and with what he tells me I will contact you again. Thanks again
October 04, 2023 12:02PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login