Advanced

Re: GCAGP6C Challenge du Loup-Garou

[Cancelled] GCAGP6C Challenge du Loup-Garou
December 07, 2023 01:51PM
Hello,

I'd like a checker for GCAGP6C Challenge du Loup-Garou that requires to have found at least 1 cache on a day of full moon in 50 different months whatever the year + to have attended at least 1 event on a day of full moon.

I'd like that the checker lists the caches and events found and shows the total found number of each (even if it's over the 50 and 1 required).

For the moment, I don't think there is a checker like that one, so I can't check how many caches + events I have found myself on thes particuliar days. So the number required may be changed after your first answer.

I found this challenge GC5A4DF which probably includes a full moon calendar that could help you.

If it's not clear enough, please ask your questions.

Thanks a lot for your help.
December 07, 2023 02:33PM
The challenge criteria " found at least 1 cache on a day of full moon in 50 different months" means you have to be caching for more then a year which goes beyond a year (365 day)

Before we spent any time on this we would like to know if a reviewer will accept this condition
December 07, 2023 03:42PM
Thanks for your answer.
I've contacted a reviewer, and am waiting for his answer.
December 18, 2023 04:50PM
This challenge won't be accepted. So I'll make another request for this challenge cache.
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login