Advanced

Re: GC73ZCX maattmoo challenge 184 days with finds in a year

[Cancelled] GC73ZCX maattmoo challenge 184 days with finds in a year
April 15, 2017 10:06PM
Hello,
Please can I request some help for a checker. It is for more days in a year with a find than days without a find, so finds on 184+ days in any one year.

Bit different to the normal streak type challenge, but obviously anyone with more than 184 day streak qualify.

Hope this is of help, any questions you need me to answer, just ask, thanks very much in advance of the support!

Kind regards
Maattmoo
April 15, 2017 10:27PM
Here is project gc stats of my Qualifying as follows,
318 days with finds in 2014
289 days with finds in 2015
241 days with finds in 2016

Or streak of 500 days from April 2014 to July 2015,

pic of Stats

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 10:29PM by maattmoo. (view changes)
April 16, 2017 01:08AM
This one is cutting rule 9 closer than for me to judge. You might care to discuss it with your local reviewer.
April 16, 2017 01:41AM
I have sent to review asking for advice on if would be acceptable to publishing.

Will advise soon as hear back!

Many thanks for the reply
April 17, 2017 10:21AM
It will be interesting to see what they say. It is allowed to require a streak of 184 days, so in most ways you are relaxing the criteria, the only way you are being more restrictive is requiring the period to be within a single calendar year.
In fact 'half' of people with a 184 day streak won't automatically qualify as the streak will cross 31st December.
April 18, 2017 10:50AM
Ok so I've been told it's a no for this here is the reviewer reply…
"
Hi

I've had a look at your proposed challenge and to me its time limited because you have a year to complete the challenge

The guidelines for challenges say :-

Not Allowed :- Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc. (new 2016)

Your challenge is to find at least 184 caches in a given year.
"

So I think it's going to be seen as that no matter if it is per any specific calendar year or any random period of 365 days…

Thanks for the interest however. I going to leave it there and not try to word it in a way to get it through review.

Kind regards
Maattmoo.

Maybe next time huh!?!?!
April 18, 2017 10:50AM
Ok so I've been told it's a no for this here is the reviewer reply…
"
Hi

I've had a look at your proposed challenge and to me its time limited because you have a year to complete the challenge

The guidelines for challenges say :-

Not Allowed :- Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc. (new 2016)

Your challenge is to find at least 184 caches in a given year.
"

So I think it's going to be seen as that no matter if it is per any specific calendar year or any random period of 365 days…

Thanks for the interest however. I going to leave it there and not try to word it in a way to get it through review.

Kind regards
Maattmoo.

Maybe next time huh!?!?!
April 19, 2017 03:28AM
Okay, I'll archive this thread. Feel free to start a new thread when you do have an acceptable challenge wording.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login