Advanced

Re: CHALLENGE CHECKER REQUEST-GC5EFH3 CANADIAN CHALLENGE I'VE BEEN (ALMOST) EVERYWHERE!

THE CHALLENGE=FIND/LOG AT LEAST ONE CACHE IN EACH OF THE 10 CANADIAN PROVINCES AND AT LEAST 2 OF THE 3 TERRITORIES!

PLEASE NOTE-I initially issued this challenge in 2014, before the rules changed for Challenges. I confess, I didn't know all the details of these changes until I recently archived this cache and two others of a similar nature

The Reviewer, The Vogan Poet, is making an exception to the rules and allowing me to un-archive these three hides as AFTER I archived them, I received many many messages from people who were busy working on at least one of them and some had completed one or more of the challenges but lived far enough away that a trip to find the cache/sign the log hadn't happened yet...

I have assured TVP that I will include a Challenge Checker when I ask for the cache to be unarchived as soon as I put new containers in place.
Thank you very much!
Re: CHALLENGE CHECKER REQUEST-GC5EFH3 CANADIAN CHALLENGE I'VE BEEN (ALMOST) EVERYWHERE!
November 25, 2018 08:17AM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5EFH3/38552

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
Hi, I hope this will work..........I find this one a bit confusing but based on the output, it seems to be work......I use provinces and territories as opposed to regions (:P)

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2018 12:59AM by freddycougar. (view changes)
November 27, 2018 08:10AM
Yes, it had me confused as well until I opened a wiki on Canada and noticed the 3 territories at the top and the 10 provinces at the bottom. But yes, those 13 are all regions on Project-GC.
thanks! Glad it wasn't just me ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login