Advanced

Re: checker request GC84A3Y - for 3 days all 12 Month a found by hidden date

[Resolved] checker request GC84A3Y - for 3 days all 12 Month a found by hidden date
March 04, 2019 02:07PM
Hi, can you pls create a challence checker, which tests that a finder has found by hidden dates:
on all 12 month 3 times all the same date. f.e. in all month a found for the 4th, the 12th and the 20th of a month.

You can check on my public profil that I have found this on the 1st, 5th and 14th.

Thanks a lot
Bernd
March 04, 2019 02:18PM
Additional info:
The type of cache and the date of found is not limited.
There is a similar request for GC84A4A with 6 days and a complete month of founds

Thanks
Bernd
March 05, 2019 01:51AM
After modifying an existing script, here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC84A3Y/40981

Please test and let us know if it's suitable. Note that 29-31 won't work at present. I'm still deciding how to modify the script and/or whether it should be allowed in your challenge. (:P)
March 05, 2019 09:00AM
Hi pieterix,
yes this is it in general. As you wrote the lines for 29-31 are not valid right now, and here for the 3 days none complete month is necessary, only necessary for the test in the othe r checker with 6 days per month.

Would be graet if you could have a look if you could fix the 29/31 problem, otherwise I have to think how to create my challenge in a new way.

I have seen such requests per line in D/T matrix checkers f.e. GC46VJM Double digit row or column challenge and in this case it is possible to test for lines:

{
"conditions": {
"total_lines": 1
},
"minValue": 10
}

Maybe the calender checker can also modified in this way?

Thanks Bernd
March 05, 2019 09:57AM
Code bases are not related in any way, but as per the 6 day thread, the 29-31 problem should be solved now.
March 05, 2019 10:50AM
Hi pieterix,
I tested it with different users, positive and negativ.

The check for the 3 days are running well, but for the user JensHN it is working wrong.
He has done 3 days - that is tested correct, but as necessary, he did not have done a complete month - this is not necessary - so the output should be as "OK".

But it is as "Not OK"

Could you be so kind and has an other look.

Thanks Bernd
March 05, 2019 10:54AM
Ah, I assumed this is the same as the 6 day one where you need to find 6 vertical lines and 1 horizontal line. So it seems this checker only requires 3 vertical lines and no horizontal lines? If so, I've adjusted this configuration to do that now.
March 05, 2019 11:12AM
Hi pieterix,
yes it is working fine.

Maybe I have not written it in a correct english, so you could not noitice it.
But we figured out.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day
Bernd
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login