Advanced

[Resolved] checker request GC84A4A for 9 days all 12 Month plus 2 full month a found by hidden date

Hi, can you pls create a challence checker, which tests that a finder has found by hidden dates:
on all 12 month 9 times all the same date. f.e. in all month a found for the 4th, the 12th and the 20th of a month
and two full month

You can check on my public profil that I have found this on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 10th , 14th , 25th, 26th , 27th and 31st.
and my completed month are the May and March

The type of cache and the date of found is not limited.
There is a similar request for GC84A4A with 6 days and only one month

Thanks a lot
Bernd
Re: checker request GC84A4A for 9 days all 12 Month plus 2 full month a found by hidden date
June 13, 2019 04:59PM
GC84A4A is the old challenge. What's the GC code for this new challenge?
Hi, sorry, this is the mess with the cut and paste

Here is the new GC Code

GC89EHV

Thanks a lot for your help
Bernd
Re: checker request GC89EHV for 9 days all 12 Month plus 2 full month a found by hidden date
June 14, 2019 10:04AM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC89EHV/43359

Please test and let us know if it's suitable. Note that this script won't count 31st as valid, but you should be able to qualify on the 24th.
Hi ,
thanks, but as you wrote the 31st is not count as valid. So I'm not qualified.

To overcome this situation for the old checker, the dates 31st of Feb, April, June ... where set as valid (inside the program) and than the script could also check for the 31st (and for Feb also for the 29th and 30th.

Could you pls have a second look.

Thanks a lot
Bernd
Re: checker request GC89EHV for 9 days all 12 Month plus 2 full month a found by hidden date
June 14, 2019 10:31AM
According to this old thread for the previous challenge I see I added an option and code to make that work. However, that option seems to have vanished in my code, so I need to find an old version of my code or reconstruct that code. Watch this space...
Hi pieterix,
the checker works as expected, now.

Thanks a lot for your kind and quick help.

Have a nice day
Bernd
June 14, 2019 10:45AM
Trawled through old backups and the option is now back. Please test again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login