Advanced

Re: Checker request. GC8CZVC

[Resolved] Checker request. GC8CZVC
September 05, 2019 01:18PM
This cache requires finders to have a minimum of 100 finds for each calendar date. Not each day of the year. This is easily verified by looking at each persons Statistics Page, but I am required to have a checker. Looking at the Statistics Page calendar, along the bottom of said calendar is a gray bar listing the total finds for each date. My proposed cache requires a minimum of 100 to be shown in each gray box. A minimum of 3100 finds. Examples, a person has 100 finds on May 1, but no other finds on the first of any month, meets the requirement for the 1st. A person who has 25 finds on April 25, June 25, August 25, October 25, meets the requirement for 100 finds on the 25th. 10 finds on the 5th of any 10 months, meets the requirement. Finally, I do meet this challenge.
September 05, 2019 02:20PM
Here's a (possibly temporary) checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8CZVC/44861

The script was originally for a challenge where also a certain number of finds per month was required and a type restriction was given. Setting those requirements to zero correctly checks for your challenge but unfortunately produces unrelated output. Let me know if this is suitable. Maybe someone else knows of a better script for this.

edit: nuked since pieterix' checker is cleaner

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2019 11:03AM by PattuX. (view changes)
September 05, 2019 02:27PM
Here's an alternative checker:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8CZVC/44864

Please test and let us know which one you prefer.
September 05, 2019 09:23PM
The checker from pieterix works perfect. Thank you. Do I simply copy and past the script onto my cache page?
September 05, 2019 09:27PM
Open the checker I provided and click on the "Link" button on the right (sixth button on my end). Copy the text for the third option and paste that into your cache description. Save, preview and submit for publication once you're happy.
September 06, 2019 02:18AM
Thank you very much. And just to impose more, how do I edit the title of the Checker?
September 06, 2019 06:39AM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches, hence the "?" you see there at present. As soon as your cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name will automatically be shown there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login