Advanced

Re: Codes inside: Challenge: certain counties needed

[Resolved] Codes inside: Challenge: certain counties needed
September 08, 2019 04:32PM
I need checkers for three geocaches:

They are very similar to each other:

GC8DAYX: every german county that touches the Nordsee (North Sea)

The counties are: Lkr. Leer, Emden, Lkr. Aurich, Lkr. Wittmund, Lkr.Friesland, Wilhelmshaven, Lkr. Wesermarsch, Bremerhaven, Lkr. Cuxhaven, Kreis Pinneberg, Hamburg, Lkr. Stade, Kr. Dithmarschen, Kr. Nordfriesland

GC8DAZ3: every german county that touches the Ostsee (Baltic Sea)

The counties are: Flensburg, Kr. Schleswig-Flensburg, Kr. Rendsburg-Eckernförde, Kiel, Kr. Plön, Kr. Ostholstein, Lübeck, Lkr. Nordwestmecklenburg, Lkr. Rostock, Rostock, Lkr. Vorpommern-Rügen, Lkr. Vorpommern-Greifswald

and finally
GC8DAZ8: every german county that touches the coast of North Sea and Baltic Sea, so here all counties mentioned above are needed:
Lkr. Leer, Emden, Lkr. Aurich, Lkr. Wittmund, Lkr.Friesland, Wilhelmshaven, Lkr. Wesermarsch, Bremerhaven, Lkr. Cuxhaven, Kreis Pinneberg, Hamburg, Lkr. Stade, Kr. Dithmarschen, Kr. Nordfriesland, Flensburg, Kr. Schleswig-Flensburg, Kr. Rendsburg-Eckernförde, Kiel, Kr. Plön, Kr. Ostholstein, Lübeck, Lkr. Nordwestmecklenburg, Lkr. Rostock, Rostock, Lkr. Vorpommern-Rügen, Lkr. Vorpommern-Greifswald

I know that I do not yet meet the requirements for the Baltic Sea and the whole coast. But I probably will get the last missing county next weekend.

Are these checkers possible?

(They are one of my first checker request, so please apologise any stupid questions..)

Thank you in advance
September 08, 2019 04:59PM
September 08, 2019 08:05PM
Thank you!

They seem to work fine. I tried on a few profiles and I did not find any errors yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2019 08:06PM by NoobNader. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login