Advanced

Re: One challenge to re-script & tag

[Resolved] One challenge to re-script & tag
September 20, 2016 03:25PM
Sorry folks, there was a mixup in qualifiers for one of my recent challenges.

GC6JHC6 - currently tagged to 22164: http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6JHC6/22164 - this tag will need to be removed (tagged by vogelbird)

Can someone write a script or re-tag one for the following requirements:

* Using only caches within the following Ontario counties (same list as used in GC6JVBN plus 2 more): Waterloo, Wellington, Perth, Oxford, Brant, Halton, Hamilton complete a full Date Placed year grid (366 days, at least 1 find for each date)

Once the script/tag is ready for GC6JHC6, I'll need to check for 10 other qualified users before implementing the script if all is well.

Thanks
September 20, 2016 03:42PM
You should contact the tagger directly wit the envelop icon in the checker. It is only the tagger that can change it and that will reduce posts in this forum that are irrelevant for everyone else

But Voglebird will likely read this in the forum within a few ours
September 20, 2016 03:47PM
Will the whole challenge be changed? The listing still shows requirements that the checker looks for.
September 20, 2016 03:55PM
Yes the challenge will be replaced; the new description sitting on another unpublished listing for viewing/testing for now, under reviewer observation. Just need the script to test for qualifiers and GC6JHC6 will be updated with *this* new challenge.
September 20, 2016 04:00PM
I disabled the checker but what you a doing is not correct.
This is a published cache approved by the reviewer.
You cannot simple change the complete conditions.
You can only archive this cache.
September 20, 2016 04:05PM
This is under the supervision of the local reviewer.
The exception was made in this case because there are already first finders. They'll be contacted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2016 04:07PM by thebruce0. (view changes)
September 20, 2016 04:35PM
Here is the link to the new checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6JHC6/22804

I assumed it is based on placing date
Please confirm if the checker is working as needed
September 20, 2016 04:52PM
Yes that's perfect, thanks. Awaiting final approval before implementing the link.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login