Advanced

Re: GC8KT33 (And More!) D/T Attribute Challenge

[Resolved] GC8KT33 (And More!) D/T Attribute Challenge
February 22, 2020 08:35AM
Hello!

I apologize for the flood of requests, but we are creating a new “Challenge Trail” of sorts. There are a total of 13 different challenges, each with a “Bronze”, “Silver”, and “Gold” level, for a total of 39 checkers needed.

Since the “Bronze”, “Silver”, and “Gold” are basically the same checker validation with slightly different criteria, I am including them all in this post. Please let me know if I should create separate posts for every GC code

To the best of my knowledge, I have qualified for each challenge submitted.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

This challenge is almost identical to GC8KT33. The challenge is to fill each spot on the D/T grid (81 for the top level) with a cache that has a different attribute (positive or negative). Each slot must have a cache with a different attribute.

Our reviewer is being very specific that the "Partnership" attribute can NOT be used to qualify for this challenge. That is really the only difference in the checker for GC8KT33 and this one (When I run that checker, I qualify for one of the slots with that attribute). I personally love the output display of that checker and would love to see it here (:P)

Here are the levels/caches:

GC8KT2Y- Bronze - Any 27 D/T slots filled with a unique attribute (NOT partnership)
GC8KT32 - Silver - Any 54 D/T slots filled with a unique attribute (NOT partnership)
GC8KT33 - Gold - All 81 D/T slots filled with a unique attribute (NOT partnership)
February 22, 2020 11:14AM
February 23, 2020 01:11AM
This checker is working as expected with one issue.

We were told by our reviewer that that the "Partnership" attribute can not be used to qualify for any challenges. He was VERY specific about that.

Can the checker be programmed to not use the "Partnership" attribute?

Other than that, it's perfect.

Thanks!

Matt
February 23, 2020 01:19AM
Oops, I missed that requirement. Checkers adjusted to exclude attribute 61 / Partnership cache. Please test and verify?
February 23, 2020 02:15AM
That appears to be working! Thanks again for the fast response!!

GMT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login