Advanced

Re: GC8KT2W (And More!) Event Challenge

[Resolved] GC8KT2W (And More!) Event Challenge
February 22, 2020 08:43AM
Hello!

I apologize for the flood of requests, but we are creating a new “Challenge Trail” of sorts. There are a total of 13 different challenges, each with a “Bronze”, “Silver”, and “Gold” level, for a total of 39 checkers needed.

Since the “Bronze”, “Silver”, and “Gold” are basically the same checker validation with slightly different criteria, I am including them all in this post. Please let me know if I should create separate posts for every GC code

To the best of my knowledge, I have qualified for each challenge submitted.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

This challenge is very straightforward. Geocachers must attend a certain number of events to qualify for the Bronze/Silver/Gold. For Silver/Gold, they must attend different types of events in addition to the number. For type, it can be anything that appears under the "Event" type-- Event, Cache In, Trash Out, Mega, Geocaching HQ Block Party, Giga, Community Celebration Event (I know no one will have this one yet)

The caches/levels are below:

GC8KT2T - Bronze - 3 events
GC8KT2V - Silver - 50 events, two different event types
GC8KT2W - Gold - 250 events, three different event types
February 22, 2020 08:56AM
February 23, 2020 01:02AM
This is working as I requested!

Unfortunately, I made a mistake on the "Gold" level for this. ::o

I requested the top level be 250 event caches. Unfortunately, that was a typo. It should have been 150. i apologize. Everything else on this seems to be working as expected.

Thanks!

GMT!
February 23, 2020 01:11AM
Gold adjusted from 250 to 150.
February 23, 2020 02:18AM
Awesome! That's working great!

Thanks for the fast response!

GMT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login