Advanced

Re: Request for GC8NXTZ (3x3x3x3 Challenge HB)

[Resolved] Request for GC8NXTZ (3x3x3x3 Challenge HB)
March 21, 2021 02:56PM
Hello again,
I tried yesterday to get a 3x3x3x3 checker implemented, but failed, because I had the wrong criteria. I managend to get a 4x4x4 checker done, thanks for that, and as I said in my first request, I'd like to do one in my new homezone as well. And I finally managed to get 3x3x3x3 criteria, that fit a) my own caching history and b) the groundspeak criteria for challenges.
Here they are from my listing:
My listing
This is a Challenge-Cache, to log this cache, you have to fulfill all 3x3x3x3-requirements.
The requirements are:
  1. 3 continents with at least one found cache
  2. 3x3 (9) countries with at least one found cache
  3. 3x3x3 (27) events attended, regardless what type of event (Giga-, Mega-, CITO or normal)
  4. 3x3x3x3 (81) Souvenirs received by Groundspeak
I have met those requirements at the time of creating this cache, the results of the checker are listed down below.
I have 3 continents, 11 countries, attended 27 events and have 91 souvenirs.
March 21, 2021 03:28PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8NXTZ/59479

Please test and reply
March 21, 2021 03:45PM
Works fine, at least I got a positive feedback, but the output is a wee bit strange. I'd like something short along the lines of my 4x4x4-checker.
Probably something fishy with the syntax, but I don't have the faintest clue.

This output of this one here is:
Saenger hat "Project-GC Challenge Checker" verwendet, um zu prüfen, ob er/sie diese Challenge erfüllt und er/sie hat es geschafft.

OK: AND{
OK: at-least 3 of 7 {
I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Africa) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Antarctica) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 1 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Asia) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 12 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Europe) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (North America) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 1 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Oceania) )I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (South America) )}
OK: AND{
I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 14 countries (required number of countries: 9).Filters:()User has 27 finds (27 needed) Filters:( types (Events) )
Number of souvenirs: 91 (81 required)}
}

I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Africa) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Antarctica) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 1 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Asia) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

**Singapore** [Gateway to the World (GC6G4W2)](http://coord.info/GC6G4W2) | 2016-12-12
I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 12 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Europe) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

**Netherlands** [ZW FRL 16 Puzzeltrail (GC82A3H)](http://coord.info/GC82A3H) | 2020-09-25
I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (North America) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 1 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (Oceania) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

**New Zealand** [Wildlife 6 (North Otago) (GC5FM8K)](http://coord.info/GC5FM8K) | 2016-12-06
I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 0 countries (required number of countries: 1).Filters:( country (South America) )Finds in required countries are listed here:

I have found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 14 countries (required number of countries: 9).Filters:()Finds in required countries are listed here:

**Singapore** [Gateway to the World (GC6G4W2)](http://coord.info/GC6G4W2) | 2016-12-12
**New Zealand** [Wildlife 6 (North Otago) (GC5FM8K)](http://coord.info/GC5FM8K) | 2016-12-06
**Netherlands** [ZW FRL 16 Puzzeltrail (GC82A3H)](http://coord.info/GC82A3H) | 2020-09-25
**Malta** [Gudja #2 - Welcome / Goodbye Malta (TB Hotel MIA) (GC63JN3)](http://coord.info/GC63JN3) | 2018-10-17
**Luxembourg** [3 - Geocaching Beginners - "D-Wertung" (GC85EBM)](http://coord.info/GC85EBM) | 2020-09-29
**Italy** [S'archittu (GC7806Z)](http://coord.info/GC7806Z) | 2019-07-07
**Greece** [Kimolos - Kastro/Κίμωλος - Κάστρο (GC6TA89)](http://coord.info/GC6TA89) | 2017-10-08
**Germany** [Ein Cache für Kinder (GC7D9M5)](http://coord.info/GC7D9M5) | 2019-02-09
**France** [Recensement Geocacheurs dpt 67 (GC22FJ8)](http://coord.info/GC22FJ8) | 2014-11-16
Number of souvenirs: 91 (81 required)

The other one gives this output:
Saenger hat "Project-GC Challenge Checker" verwendet, um zu prüfen, ob er/sie diese Challenge erfüllt und er/sie hat es geschafft.

"1. 4 different container sizes with at least 4x4x4 (64) finds each" Qualifying 4 / 4, PASSED
"2. 4x4 (16) Finds from differend years of hiding" Qualifying 22 / 16, PASSED
"3. 4x4x4 (64) D/T-combinations found." Qualifying 79 / 64, PASSED
All tests, Qualifying 3 / 3, PASSED
March 21, 2021 04:18PM
In plaats van:

"1. 4 different container sizes with at least 4x4x4 (64) finds each" Qualifying 4 / 4, PASSED
"2. 4x4 (16) Finds from differend years of hiding" Qualifying 22 / 16, PASSED
"3. 4x4x4 (64) D/T-combinations found." Qualifying 79 / 64, PASSED
All tests, Qualifying 3 / 3, PASSED

zou het zo als deze hier zijn:

"1. 3 continents with at least one found cache" Qualifying 3 / 3, PASSED
"2. 3x3 (9) countries with at least one found cache" Qualifying 14 / 9, PASSED
"3. 3x3x3 (27) events attended, regardless what type of event (Giga-, Mega-, CITO or normal)" Qualifying 27 / 27, PASSED
"4. 3x3x3x3 (81) Souvenirs received by Groundspeak" Qualifying 91 / 81, PASSED
All tests, Qualifying 4 / 4, PASSED

Is dat wel mogelijk?
March 21, 2021 04:56PM
I agree with you that the output is messy but this is the only multiple test checker where I can show the continents
March 21, 2021 05:22PM
vogelbird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with you that the output is messy but this
> is the only multiple test checker where I can show
> the continents

So be it, at least the first line is useful ;)
Let's see, what the reviewers will say to it.

Grüße vom Sänger ♫

March 22, 2021 10:23PM
The reviewer didn't like the continents, so I have to change something. I don't know why, as Groundspeak itself makes this distinctions in the statistics, in the Maps tab.
I've rewritten the first criterium according to that to:
  1. 3 continents with at least one found cache as shown in the maps in statistics
I hope that'll do it, otherwise I'll have to change it completely to something like
  1. 3 different container sizes with at least 3x3x3x3 (81) finds each
I hope, I don't cause too much trouble here.

Edith says:
I've just resubmitted the cache, I'll let you know, what the reviewer decides.

Grüße vom Sänger ♫

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2021 10:28PM by Saenger. (view changes)
March 23, 2021 11:56AM
The first criteria is the problem because the API only gives countries. We have to use that criteria to build a continent and even then there are problems.
For example
Greenland in PGC it is Europe and for Groundspeak it is North America
Spain is in both continents Europe and Africa
Cypress is another problem

It goes even that far that in some countries the reviewers do not allow the continent checker which is based on a stand alone script taken the various views in consideration
March 23, 2021 09:15PM
I just added this list to the cache-listing:
Africa = Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Asia = Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen

Europe = Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sark, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State

North America = Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Barthélemy, St Eustatius, St Kitts, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, US Virgin Islands,

Oceania = American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna Islands

South America = Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela

Antarctica = Antarctica

Should be fine now.
Thanks for your patience,
Sänger

Grüße vom Sänger ♫

March 23, 2021 09:57PM
Saenger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should be fine now.
> Thanks for your patience,
> Sänger

It was fine, the cache will be in the wild tomorrow 10:00 CET .
Thanks again, I'll soon come around for a 1x1x1x1, and I'll give you a month or two for your work here.
Beste Groeten van Sänger

Grüße vom Sänger ♫

March 23, 2021 11:43PM
Thanks, most appreciated
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login