Advanced

[Resolved] Request for attributes checker

[Resolved] Request for attributes checker
June 23, 2021 08:58PM
Hi there, I was wondering if a challenge checker could be built for GC9D25G. To qualify for the challenge, people need to have found at least 222 caches with the horseback rider/horse attribute and at least 222 caches with the livestock/cow attribute. The same caches can be "re-used" for both attributes (ie. it's ok if a cache has both attributes) and the cache can be counted for each attribute in the challenge. However, people can not use their own caches for the challenge and all cache types are allowed except for lab caches and benchmarks.

This is completely optional but I was also wondering if it's possible to have a "customized" completion message with the checker too. Basically I'm just hoping to include a "Yahoo!" in the message to fit with the theme of the challenge.

Thanks.
Re: Request for attributes checker
June 23, 2021 09:07PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9D25G/61614

We can not make a customised message but members a PGC can see on the checker, without running them, if they pass

Please test and reply
Re: Request for attributes checker
June 24, 2021 03:03AM
Tested and it appears to be working as designed. Thank you very much! Please close this request as completed,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login