Advanced

[Resolved] Checker request for GC1VE0E

[Resolved] Checker request for GC1VE0E
December 04, 2016 03:51AM
This is another alphabetical challenge for cache names starting with, but each qualifying cache has to be in a different state, province, or country (only Canada, Mexico, and United Stated are allowed). Rules from the cache page are below:

1. Must find a cache with a name beginning with each letter of the Alphabet
2. First letter of the published cache name is the counter. (Excluding quotes, all other characters void cache)
3. No d2 caches can be in the same state or province. ( For those International travelers, this is limited to Canada, Mexico, and the USA)
4. Only finds (no hides) after 1-1-2008 can be used.
5. Event Caches count only if they are Mega.
6. Virtual and Earth caches will only count if you have a traditional (requiring log) in the same area within the same time frame of 1 or 2 days.

I think 2 and 6 are going to be the hardest parts to account for, but I could be wrong.

Thanks!
Re: Checker request for GC1VE0E
January 20, 2017 04:24AM
Lots going on in this request. It would require a new script.
May 29, 2017 10:26AM
1 is no longer allowed under the new guidelines.
May 29, 2017 11:29AM
Titus Adduxas please read first before commenting, this cache has grandfather rights
May 29, 2017 11:36AM
Sorry - I was just trying to help! You do still see requests for these types of challenges coming through.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2017 11:37AM by Titus Adduxas. (view changes)
October 04, 2017 11:47PM
This is a duplicate request. There is already checker for this cache

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC1VE0E/28899
October 05, 2017 01:43AM
arisoft Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a duplicate request. There is already
> checker for this cache
>
> https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC1VE0E/28899

I might be losing my mind, but I think I put in the request a long time ago, and I am pretty sure that I checked for a checker before I posted. That said, thank you for creating it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login