Advanced

Re: Checker Request

[Resolved] Checker Request
July 20, 2022 06:13PM
Greetings I need a new Challenge Based Checker for cache: GC9XF57 This will be my second hide (Silver Edition) in my series of "Who's Up For A Challenge?" In order to qualify for this Challenge, visitors will have needed to find at least 50 Challenge based hides in the past. My previous cache "Who's Up For A Challenge?" (Bronze Edition) GC9WM0Y had the requirement of logging at least 25 Challenge Based Caches, in order to officially log. The final in the series will be the Gold Edition, with visitors needing to log at least 100 Challenge based caches. Thank you in advance for the help, to reiterate the new Challenge Checker for this hide needs to have at least 50 logged Challenge Based hides in order to officially log. Thanks for your help, Marky AKA Geodog74
July 20, 2022 07:33PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9XF57/70169

Please test and reply
July 20, 2022 09:42PM
That works perfectly! Thank you Vogelbird, please let me know the next step to add the Checker to the new cache. I appreciate the help and quick turn around!
July 21, 2022 11:51AM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
July 25, 2022 09:34PM
The new checker is up and running! Thank you very much for the help, you can close out my ticket. CHEERS!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login