Advanced

[Resolved] GC9ZV6E - DT loops for 3 states, types, sizes

ZQX
[Resolved] GC9ZV6E - DT loops for 3 states, types, sizes
September 17, 2022 04:12AM
Hi challenge checker gurus, could you please make another challenge checker for me?
GC code = GC9ZV6E

Here are the conditions:
A full DT loop for at least three different Australian states or territories. E.g. one DT loop in NSW, one DT loop in the ACT, and one DT loop in South Australia.
AND
A full DT loop for at list three different types. E.g. a full DT loop of the traditional grid, a full DT loop of the multi grid, and a full DT loop of the unknown grid.
AND
A full DT loop for at least three different sizes: E.g. a full DT loop of the micro grid, a full DT loop of the small grid, and a full DT loop of the regular grid.

From what I can see, I am one cache short of qualifying, but I can fix that tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: GC9ZV6E - DT loops for 3 states, types, sizes
September 17, 2022 04:43AM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9ZV6E/71437

Please test.

For types, I've assumed the do-able seven: Trad, Multi, Puzzle, LBX, Wherigo, Virtual, and EC. Event was theoretically possible but not anymore. Possibly someone has a Webcam DT out there but probably not. If you'd like me to include these types anyways, let me know.
ZQX
September 17, 2022 04:56AM
Hi Hugh, yes, fair assumption regarding 'the do-able seven' types. I'm happy with that.
The checker seems to be working well. I like how the output includes the grid underneath so that people can easily see gaps that they can fill.

I noticed one tiny thing: The Australian Capital Territory appears twice in the grid part of the output, and the second time it appears it should be New South Wales.
September 17, 2022 04:57AM
Whoops, sorry, copy-paste error. It is fixed now.
ZQX
September 17, 2022 05:04AM
Hi Hugh, that looks great. Thank you for the quick response.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login