Advanced

Re: Checker GC9VW4D error for one cacher

[Resolved] Checker GC9VW4D error for one cacher
September 29, 2022 04:14PM
Hi there - I just published a new challenge last night. The checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9VW4D/70496 is timing out for just one particular cacher (so far). The timer counts all the way down to zero and then crashes with no real error data.

Queueing for slot, paying members are prioritized.

Current position in queue: 0

Running checker, this might take up to 60 seconds. Countdown: 0

Retrieving additional information.

Error

Execution time (s)
Peak memory usage (kB)
Error message
Execution status

Could someone please investigate what's going on? I've tested the checker using their id and it errors out for me too. It doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else (so far). Just in case there's any privacy concerns, I can DM the cacher's name to whoever needs it vs listing it here?

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2022 04:28PM by sapien. (view changes)
September 29, 2022 06:06PM
Does this person have a significantly large find count? Or can you think of any other reason why it might be timing out for them?

If you could DM me their name I can look into it.
September 29, 2022 07:34PM
Thanks for looking into this, Hügh. I replied directly to you via GC messaging (I don't know how to do that via PGC), Please let me know if you need anything else.
October 06, 2022 03:19PM
@Hügh - Is this resolved ?? because I am cleaning the request section
October 06, 2022 03:19PM
I don't believe so.
October 06, 2022 09:59PM
I believe this issue can be closed now as of this morning. Thank you to Hügh and olalb for looking into, finding, and fixing the issue. The new checker has been tested against the 2 profiles it failed on before and all is good now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login