Advanced

Re: Country badges

[Resolved] Country badges
September 30, 2022 12:56PM
A question: Is it allowed to have a challenge that requires a diamond country badge? I.e. requiring that you have found caches is every region of a country?

I guess it will be no problem to require that you have completed all regions in a given country.

But it is possible - and accepted - to require all regions in any country?

I know that some small countries have only one region, so those who have been there will have an easy task. I don't bother about those. If you are lucky, you are lucky.

If it is possible and allowed, I will come back asking for a checker soon.
September 30, 2022 02:27PM
Yes, that should be allowed. I can’t think of any good reason why it wouldn’t be. But maybe others here have a different opinion.

I have setup a checker already just to see. It looks like you’ve finished Denmark, Iceland, and Norway?

Once you give me a GC code I can share the checker.
September 30, 2022 02:59PM
Thank you! I don't have time now, but I will make the listing today or tomorrow and posting the code. And find a place for it later.

Yes, I have covered the three. In fact, my home country, Norway, was the toughest!

Martin
October 18, 2022 02:36PM
Sorry, I was too busy, and then forgot...

But if you still are willing to make a checker for me: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GCA12Q5

Martin
October 18, 2022 02:39PM
October 18, 2022 03:09PM
I looks like working perfect. I tested 20 people, 14 qualified, 6 not. Nothing I found looks wrong.

Thank you very much!
I assume it will be "on air" within 1-2 weeks

Martin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login