Advanced

Re: Need checker for GCA1NRY

[Resolved] Need checker for GCA1NRY
November 05, 2022 07:56AM
Hi!!
I need a checker for a challenge where you need to find every distance in km for each day of the week (ie. Monday, Tuesday, etc) but the finds can be spread over years.
Thanks in advance!!!
Rod (scavengermonkeys)
November 05, 2022 04:11PM
Distance from home? That is not publishable.
November 06, 2022 06:29AM
Ok. Can a checker be done where you need to find a cache on every day of the week (ie. Monday, Tuesday, etc) in each of at least 6 countries?
November 06, 2022 11:31AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA1NRY/72620

Please test and reply
November 06, 2022 04:11PM
Thanks so much!!!
The checker works well so this request can be archived.
November 25, 2022 10:57PM
Hi!!!
Two things:
1. Is it possible to have the checker say Sunday for day 1, Monday for day 2, etc.? If not it’s not a big deal.
2. I’ve looked into this one a little further and the checker works well for most people but I’ve noticed a few anomalies. For example, j0ckser shows finds for all 7 days in Canada which is accurate and Licwid and cailloupot both show finds in Canada an USA for all 7 days which is accurate but for Ninja Fairies he has definitely found caches in Canada and USA all 7 days but nothing comes up on day 2 for him. Also, for mkPerry he would have found caches in Canada for all 7 days but nothing shows for days 1, 2, 3, 6 or 7 for him so I’m not sure what’s wrong. It is right for me and most people though.
Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Rod
November 25, 2022 11:57PM
I’ve checked more cachers and the results seem to be accurate for anyone that’s completed the challenge and it’s just more of a display issue for those that haven’t as for some it isn’t showing that they’ve found caches in Canada or USA on some days.
Rod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login