Advanced

[Resolved] GF Place Challenge

[Resolved] GF Place Challenge
January 02, 2023 01:39PM
In Horse racing there is a  Win ,Place and Show this Challenge you need to Place to Get a Smiley. 

You might need to have traveled to accomplish this .You will need to find the 2nd Oldest caches in 10 Different States including the District of Columbia.You may sign the log at any time but to log the find, you must do the following:

Find the the 2nd oldest cache in at least 10 of the US states, including the District of Columbia.
Finds on archived caches older than the current active, oldest cache in a state do count.
Use the challenge checker to verify whether you meet the requirements or not.

GCA3EWV Not sure how many i have might need to adjust also i do not know how many around me have that many so work with me.
Re: GF Place Challenge
January 02, 2023 05:06PM
I do not think that your reviewer will approve this challenge criteria because the second oldest will not remain the second oldest in the future or past.

Also the rule "Any older archived or disabled find overrides the current oldest." will be too difficult to implement.
January 04, 2023 12:20AM
thanks i will archieve and submit a new i have the info if you can look at it.

GCA3EWV Trackable 1,000 Challenge
The cache is at the posted coordinates. Please read the description below for logging requirements. Hide difficulty is rated 1 1/2 stars. Numbers. We are fascinated by them. We love to celebrate milestones and goals. One hundred always seems to be a significant number that gives us a sense of accomplishment. 1,000 is the magic number we are looking for.

To log a “Found it” for this cache in addition to finding the cache and signing the logbook you must have moved or discovered 1,000 Trackables. Demonstrate this logging requirement any way you see fit: reference your profile, text in the log, attach an image, create a Bookmark list, etc. Cachers put out Travel Bugs and other Trackables for various reasons - to share something fun with others, to send a TB on the world tour the owner may never have the opportunity to do, etc. Complete this challenge and show your contribution to the enjoyment of the trackable owners. You may need a Sharpie. Thanks to IndyMagicMan for this idea and many others. thanks steve
January 04, 2023 05:22AM
Unfortunately, this challenge is not publishable under the current Challenge Cache Guidelines:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 10: Source of Criteria

NOT ACCEPTABLE
Trackable, Benchmarking, Waymarking logs, or specifying Lab Cache finds.
Re: 2023 Non Traditional Challenge
January 05, 2023 12:33AM
The cache is at the posted coordinates. Please read the description below for logging requirements. You need to have logged at least 2023 NonTraditional Caches. Use the challenge checker provided BYOP. gca3ewv

lets try this one
January 05, 2023 05:09AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA3EWV/74094

The checker exclude Traditional & Lab caches

Please test and reply
January 05, 2023 09:09PM
looks good thanks steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login