Advanced

[Resolved] Checker Request for GCA37F7

[Resolved] Checker Request for GCA37F7
February 14, 2023 02:26AM
Find caches with 67 of 70 positive attributes.
I cloned from tag 27267, but that only checks for 64 of 66. I see there's now 70.
Let me know if I need to delete the cache and start over.
Thanks - FLtravelers
Re: Checker Request for GCA37F7
February 14, 2023 02:46AM
The checker you've used was actually checking 64 out of 70 attributes - the description was cloned from an old tag from before the checker was updated. I've added a new tag checking 67 out of 70 attributes for you. This checker also has a parameter defining if each attribute should come from a different find (no cache will appear twice on the list). It's set to be true but if you want to change it just let me know.

Here is your checker: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA37F7/75228

Please check it and reply to confirm that everything is ok.
February 16, 2023 01:18AM
Awesome! Works great! Thanks Svarträv!
February 17, 2023 08:35PM
Svarträv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
This checker also has a
> parameter defining if each attribute should come
> from a different find (no cache will appear twice
> on the list). It's set to be true but if you want
> to change it just let me know.

Just had someone try the checker who did not have 67 unique caches, and got this message:
"You have found all the 67 attribute types, but this script was unable to determine a configuration of 67 different caches that each has a unique attribute. The script does not check all possibilities, so it is possible that you still qualify for the cache."

I guess the checker can't tell them which attribute was found twice on one cache. If this is the case, please change to allow multiple attributes on caches.

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login