Advanced

Re: New Checker - GC5DEHD - GC First digit

[Resolved] New Checker - GC5DEHD - GC First digit
April 04, 2023 06:43PM
Need a new script - similar to:

GC Last Digit Week Streak Checker(by obarshay)

but uses the FIRST digit for the 7 day streak
GC1
GC2
GC3
GC4
GC5
GC6
GC7

for the GC5DEHD challenge cache

Thanks
April 06, 2023 06:12PM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5DEHD/76535

It would be kind of a nightmare to put this into parameters for an existing script, so I wrote a one-off, since it's a grandfathered challenge anyhow. Script says the last 10 loggers qualify, and mortal (like you and me) don't. Many people's logs don't match the checkers output, which will find the longest and first streak... maybe people have (I think) inadvertently qualified for this, before they specifically decided to log finds to pass, and a few people actually have 9 days in a row. Anyhow - test it out and let us know.
April 06, 2023 10:05PM
I think you have a bug in the checker. My understanding of the challenge is that it has to be a streak, seven days in a row, with no days between the finds. If you run jtcoffee the result you get for her name is that her first day is 2012-03-10 and the second is 2019-05-14. After that it's an actual streak but that gap of over seven years in the beginning doesn't look right.
April 06, 2023 08:18PM
Fantastic - Works perfectly - Thanks!!
April 07, 2023 02:23AM
Apologies, Pleu is correct, there was a bug. I think I have fixed it (and jtcoffee still passes).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login