Advanced

Re: Challenge checker for specific Virginia counties GCA7W9W

[Resolved] Challenge checker for specific Virginia counties GCA7W9W
April 27, 2023 08:48PM
Hey there, hoping to do a bit of a unique challenge in Richmond, VA, that works out as follows: find at least one cache, any type, in all of the counties that Interstate 95 passes through. I didn't see any preclusion from creating this challenge in the guidelines, but will certainly abide by it if someone on this forum deems it impossible. Note: I originally hoped to include labs but then realized they can't be included on location based challenges.

For the purposes of the checker, this includes the following counties and independent cities. Note: Virginia has a city to match Fairfax County and a county to match the City of Richmond, all of which are independent of each other.

Greenville
Emporia
Sussex
Prince George
Petersburg
Colonial Heights
Chesterfield
Richmond
Henrico
Hanover
Caroline
Spotsylvania
Fredericksburg
Stafford
Prince William
Fairfax County
Alexandria

GC number will be GCA7W9W

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2023 01:21PM by Chittick10. (view changes)
April 28, 2023 03:59PM
Actually, just occurred to me that since Project GC can't parse coordinates from AL stages, they by default can't be included in this challenge.
April 30, 2023 03:43PM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA7W9W/77130

As you said, ALs cannot be used, because we don't know the coordinates of the stages. The checker confirms you pass. Please test and respond.
April 30, 2023 04:17PM
Tested on my profile, a profile that does not qualify, and a profile of someone who has all of Virginia's counties and cities, and all looks good. Re-verified that the communities in the county match my record of the communities needed. All looks good, and this thread can be archived. Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login