Advanced

Re: 100 Mystery Caches in Colorado

[Resolved] 100 Mystery Caches in Colorado
February 16, 2017 04:41AM
I would like a checker for 100 Mysteries in Colorado. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance. Cheers! BroncoCole
February 16, 2017 10:56AM
If you supply a GCcode for the challenge I will make the checker
February 17, 2017 06:18AM
Sure thing. I don't qualify for it quite yet myself but I'll get you the information needed in the next week or so once I get accurate coords and start a listing. Thanks!
February 20, 2017 01:58AM
GC70T8T

THANK YOU!
February 20, 2017 02:21AM
GC70T8T

The final cache IS at the posted coordinates AND there is an additional requirement in order to claim the find. Previous finds DO count so you may already qualify.
BroncoCole hit this milestone the day this cache was hidden and thought it was a cool idea for a challenge.

Required Qualifications:
~ You have found at least 100 Mystery Caches in Colorado.
~ Post a link to a bookmarked list, or use Project-GC checker, or whatever your verification method is to your log. I don't care how you prove it, just as long as you actually qualify and post about it some fashion.
~ You can sign the log at anytime. "Write Note" if you don't have the required numbers and don't claim the find until you qualify.
February 20, 2017 06:00AM
Here you go: http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC70T8T/24999

You come in at 89 at the moment. Good luck in meeting the challenge yourself.

Please let me know if it is suitable.
February 20, 2017 06:09AM
Thank you. BUT I have 105 on my own list and only 2 are out of state. (which should give me 103).
Do you know why that is? Project GC doesn't update very frequently does it? That could be why.

Alex
February 20, 2017 06:16AM
Yeah, I see you have a bunch logged for yesterday and today on geocaching.com. Your most recent find that PGC knows about is GC70Q34 Data Compression (you can use http://project-gc.com/Challenges//22123 to see which finds PGC knows about) so presumably you logged the others after the last retrieval from GC.
February 20, 2017 06:20AM
That's bizzarre. Data Compression was today but there are missing a bunch from yesterday and others from today as well. Thank you. This checker should do the trick. I apologize for all the Questions. This is my first Challenge request.

Alex
February 20, 2017 12:00PM
BroncoCole

If you click on the Support Button on the upper right of most pages and then Self Support, there is a button to Refresh your Finds. Using this will pull in your recent finds.

Finds are not pulled in based only on time of find. The refresh button above, and other places means things can come in with a crazy order.

Refreshing your finds should get your recent logs into the database.
February 20, 2017 03:02PM
This was very helpful. In only a few minutes, my finds had updated and it displayed the correct data. I appreciate the help. Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login