Advanced

Re: GC3QKW7 Everyday Alabama Challenge - JUNE

[Resolved] GC3QKW7 Everyday Alabama Challenge - JUNE
May 19, 2023 04:16PM
You were correct uyesterday. MAY is fine. JUNE is the problem. Here is the error:

Cancel
fathertree does not fulfill challenge Everyday Alabama Challenge - June (GC3QKW7) according to https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC3QKW7/13789

Note that Project-GC has a latency of about 24-36 hours. For more details, read the FAQ.

Script executed in 0.032 seconds. Peak memory usage: 2,516 kB

Script output
fathertree has not yet found any groups of 30 or more different Day hidden.
To continue working on this challenge, try adding additional Day hidden to the following 1 for which fathertree already has 29 Day hidden

Script is searching for "any groups of 30". January thru May are running correctly. Sorry for the wrong cache name yesterday.
May 19, 2023 06:12PM
The checker for the June-version is working exactly like the checker for the May-version as far as I can see. If the May-version is working correctly then the June-version is too. I think the issue here is just that the wording for people that don't fulfill the challenge is very general to work with all the different kinds of challenges this script can be used for. For this particular challenge it gets a bit confusing but if it's edited to suit this one it will be incorrect for other challenges instead.
May 19, 2023 06:26PM
Oh, I see what you are saying. Thank you helping me finish these challenges up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login