Advanced

Re: GCAD9KC DT Combinations and countries (temporarily title)

[Resolved] GCAD9KC DT Combinations and countries (temporarily title)
August 25, 2023 12:45PM
I have a request for a new challenge checker. My first request, so I try to follow the instructions in 'read first' and hopefully I'll do it correct ;)

I would like to get a checker that counts the amount of DT-combinations in different countries.

If I have full DT in Sweden and the Netherlands, so that is 2x81=162 combinations. If I have furthermore 30 combinations in Norway and 8 in Germany, that makes 200 combinations in total.

I understand I should choose a treshold that I want to require, but if possible I would like to figure out, with help of the checker, first how much combinations I have and other people in my country, so I know what is realistic and possible to get published. If you need to set a treshold, take 500, so it can be changed later.
August 25, 2023 01:15PM
Here is a checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAD9KC/80450
The threshold can easily be changed if you wish :) Just a note to say the cache title won’t appear until the cache is published, then it is automatic. Please say if this is good for you.
August 25, 2023 01:32PM
It is super nice. Only one little thing. I see it is including locationless caches. Can you exclude them?
August 25, 2023 01:47PM
They are now excluded.
August 25, 2023 02:15PM
Thanks a lot. I will return on the threshold.

Maybe 810 (10*81) is nice, but I am short 1 myself so I will have to wait with publishing. And I have to check is there are enough people in my country that have that much.
August 25, 2023 05:03PM
After playing a while with the checker I found out I have 809 points and I found 10 other Swedes that have more points (in Sweden we need 10 other Swedes that pass the requirements). So 809 is my theoretical maximum, unless I wait till I have more myself.

I decided to make the threshold 800.

Can you please change the threshold from 500 to 800?
August 25, 2023 05:22PM
And I decided to make two versions, because I see that the 800 threshold is quite high for many people. I would like to make a lighter one too with 400 as a threshold.

I made the following gc code for the lighter one.
GCAD9XN
August 25, 2023 05:39PM
I’ve updated the other checker, and this is the lighter one:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAD9XN/80451
September 06, 2023 10:06AM
Sorry, but it appears the lighter checker is wrong and using the same threshold of 800 instead for the lighter one of 400. Can you please adjust it?
September 06, 2023 10:09AM
Whoops, corrected that now.
September 06, 2023 10:13AM
Thank you!
August 25, 2023 06:12PM
Thank you so much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login