Advanced

Re: GCACZM5 ATTEND 5 EVENTS IN THE UK

[Resolved] GCACZM5 ATTEND 5 EVENTS IN THE UK
August 25, 2023 11:51PM
Hi again, This is another Challenge cache which has to be changed because of the inclusion of Mega Events!

I am using the same GC Code again and can see (from the Challenge I just posted on here) that you will delete the previous Checker to avoid confusion. Many thanks.

The criteria for this one is to have attended just 5 events in the UK. Thanks, Dawn
August 26, 2023 12:22AM
You can use: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCACZM5/80461

As before I will have the previous one removed.

Thanks,
Hügh
August 26, 2023 03:50PM
Hi, Hugh, I think this allows CITOs and Megas to be included in the figures whereas I would've liked it to be just normal regular events. Is that possible, please?

Many thanks, Dawn
August 26, 2023 06:15PM
Hi, I have written a reply but not too sure whether or not you'd see it so have chosen a different link to reply to you. Apologies in advance if I've bombarded you!

I think this Checker allows CITOs and Megas to be included in the figures whereas I would've liked it to be just normal regular events. Is that possible, please?

Many thanks, Dawn
August 26, 2023 07:24PM
No problem, I’ll adjust the checker momentarily.
August 26, 2023 08:52PM
Hi Hugh, Thank you very much for doing that for me. It's working well now! Regards, Dawn
August 26, 2023 06:55PM
Just had a look at this - The checker for me says

User has 129 finds (5 needed).Filters:( types (Event Cache , Cache In Trash Out Event , Mega-Event Cache , Giga-Event Cache , Lost and Found Event Cache) , country (United Kingdom) )

This figure will be made up of 103 events, 9 Community Celebration events, 14 CITOs and 3 Megas (all in the UK)

So it does include CITOs and Megas

Do CCEs count as normal events?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login