Advanced

[Resolved] Checker request for GCAFPWC

[Resolved] Checker request for GCAFPWC
October 25, 2023 08:33AM
Hi!!
I need a Challenge checker for a challenge that requires you to have found caches on at least 100 different calendar days for each of the following 8 cache types: trad, multi, mystery, wherigo, earthcache, virtual, letterbox and event.
It is similar to the checker for GC8ZME1. Thanks in advance for all of your assistance!!
Rod (scavengermonkeys)
Re: Checker request for GCAFPWC
October 25, 2023 11:00AM
I suspect that your local Community Volunteer Reviewer will deny this Challenge on review, citing this guideline:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 9: Time-Limited

NOT ACCEPTABLE
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative. Example: find 5 caches for every date of the Finds for Each Day of the Year grid.

Accordingly, I would ask that you discuss with your local Community Volunteer Reviewer before we proceed with the creation of a Challenge Checker for your cache.
October 25, 2023 03:37PM
Hi!!
I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking for. If you look at the cache I mentioned, GC8ZME1, I think that it should be acceptable. It is not time limited, and you’re not required to get more than one cache on any given calendar day as this could be done over a number of years and it is not cumulative as it is more like eight separate challenges, combined into one. Please look at that other cache and let me know if you still have any problems or questions. Thanks for all of your assistance!!

Rod scavengermonkeys.
October 25, 2023 03:54PM
Hi!!
Hold off for now and I’ll check with my local reviewer first as you suggested.
Thanks!!!
Rod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login