Advanced

Re: GCAGF3V 3 UT letterboxes, GCAGF3X 3 UT large, & GCAGF3Z 3 UT multi challenges

Hello sir or madam.
Here are 3 challenges I'm seeking help making checkers for. They are similar so I figured it'd be easier for your team if they shared a thread.

The challenge for GCAGF3V is to find at least three letterboxes in Utah. They can be any D/T, size, hidden any time, and found any time.

The challenge for GCAGF3X is to find at least three large size geocaches in Utah. They can be any D/T, type, hidden any time, and found any time.

The challenge for GCAGF3Z is to find at least three multi caches in Utah. They can be any D/T, size, hidden any time, and found any time.

This has been approved by the local reviewer, I qualify, and so do 10 locals. Green lights and ready for you.
Thank you for your time and help.
- Ladderguy.
Re: GCAGF3V 3 UT letterboxes, GCAGF3X 3 UT large, & GCAGF3Z 3 UT multi challenges
November 29, 2023 11:36AM
Here are the links
GCAGF3V is to find at least three letterboxes in Utah.
ttps://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGF3V/83387

GCAGF3X is to find at least three large size geocaches in Utah.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGF3X/83389

GCAGF3Z is to find at least three multi caches in Utah.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGF3Z/83388

Please test and reply
November 30, 2023 06:12PM
Hi vogelbird, all 3 checker works as they should without a hitch. Thank you.

As far as functionality they ticks all the boxes. It performs for both positive and negative tests with the correct goal of 3 for each. The links between cache pages and checker pages link to each other, the GC codes are correct, and the green and red numbers reflect the correct number of successful and failed tests. I did a batch of 20 or so people I knew would pass or fail for all three checkers, both in and out of Utah they all worked as expected.

Another 3 challenge checkers ready to hit the gameboard.
That makes, what, 500,000 for you? Your name is everywhere. You sure are busy.

Thanks for your time and help.
Ladderguy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login