Advanced

[Resolved] GCAGF3Y 12 letterbox Jasmer months challenge

[Resolved] GCAGF3Y 12 letterbox Jasmer months challenge
November 29, 2023 04:40AM
Hello sir or madam.
Thank you for your help making a challenge checker for this cache I'm building.

The challenge for GCAGF3Y is to have found letterboxes hidden on 12 different Jasmer months since the game began. For this challenge I'm considering months to be unique based on year and month. So November 2022, November 2001, and January 2001 would count as 3 unique months.
For qualifications it doesn't matter what difficulty, type, location, size, find date, or hidden day of the month.

I personally qualify, so do 10 locals, and my local reviewer has approved this. Thank you for your time and help.

- Ladderguy.
Re: GCAGF3Y 12 letterbox Jasmer months challenge
November 29, 2023 11:28AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGF3Y/83386

Please test and reply
Re: GCAGF3Y 12 letterbox Jasmer months challenge
November 30, 2023 06:10PM
Hi vogelbird, the checker works as it should. Thank you.

As far as functionality it ticks all the boxes. It performs for both positive and negative tests with the correct goal of 50. The link between cache page and checker page link to each other, the GC code is correct, and the green and red numbers reflect the correct number of successful and failed tests. I did a batch of 20 or so people I knew would pass or fail both in and out of Utah and it worked as expected.

Is it possible for the checker to show the number of Jasmer months someone has completed, beyond just the 12 it shows?

Thanks for your time and help.
Ladderguy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login