Advanced

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9HKM8

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9HKM8
December 06, 2023 08:31AM
Hi!!
I’m looking to do an early bird challenge (ie. finding a cache on the day it was published) on so many different calendar days of the year. I don’t know how many different calendar dates I have so I don’t know what to set the limit for but if you could let me know how many I have then I would set it to the closest multiple of 25.
Is this OK? Thanks in advance for all of your assistance!!

Rod (scavengermonkeys)
Re: Checker request for GC9HKM8
December 06, 2023 12:03PM
Here is a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9HKM8/83601 based on unique calendar dates whereby the year is not important

You have 166 days in total

But I wonder if the reviewer will accept the challenge condition but you can always try

Please let me know
December 06, 2023 04:04PM
Thanks!!
It seems to work but it doesn’t say how many total dates you have or need. Can you set it at needing 150 calendar dates please? Also, is it possible to also show it in calendar form with check marks for the calendar dates completed?
Thanks very much for all of your help!!!!
Rod (scavengermonkeys)
December 06, 2023 05:49PM
To the best of my knowledge there is no other script for your challenge criteria but I have added a statement that
If fulfilled the challenge it prints "You have fulfilled the challenge with 150 days"

Giving the uncertainty that the reviewer will publish the challenge we do not want to spend time to wright a new script
December 06, 2023 11:44PM
OK thanks for all of your help!!
Please archive this one for now and if it gets approved by the reviewer then maybe I’ll see if it could be modified to give a total number of dates achieved as right now it doesn’t say how many you have which will save people counting up all the dates to see where they’re at or how many dates short they are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login