Advanced

Re: NEW checker request for GC50JZ0

[Resolved] NEW checker request for GC50JZ0
March 10, 2024 09:46PM
Hello. I was wondering if someone could please develop a checker for this challenge cache. I am aware I don’t quite qualify yet anyways. But would be helpful to have one for this. Thanks a ton in advance!
March 11, 2024 01:39PM
I believe this challenge would need a script extension to be able to work fully since I can't find a multi tester script that can handle the first requirement. I don't like the idea of making a checker that checks for the four other requirements only since this will make it a checker that always fails.

I've reached out to a script writer and asked for an extension.
March 11, 2024 02:56PM
Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
March 19, 2024 03:34AM
Hi there -

I wasn't the one contacted... and my version of the multi-checker script did need a small extension to implement the first test. But, here it is:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC50JZ0/86530

Test it out and let us know.
March 19, 2024 06:13AM
Wow that’s amazing. Thank you for all the hard work. My only comment is that the challenge doesn’t explicitly exclude lab points from the 2 consecutive month part. I am not sure if this checker is including lab points, can you please quadruple check that for me? Otherwise it’s good to go!
March 19, 2024 01:51PM
Our scripts only include lab finds, unless explicitly *included* (because in theory they're not allowed to be required for challenges... plus, yuck labs). So, they aren't included in any part of the script (easy to verify on the 'total' finds part, as it gives your total find count without labs). Presumably since this is a grandfathered challenge, made before labs existed, they wouldn't want them included.
March 19, 2024 09:54PM
Gotcha, well in that case, it looks good! I get that since it was likely released before labs. Thanks for the assistance!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login