Advanced

Re: challenge checker request GCAN77V

[Resolved] Re: challenge checker request GCAN77V
March 22, 2024 05:37PM
Could we please have a challenge checker created for our challenge cache GCAN77V
Requirements are….you must find at least 20 caches of any kind (excluding adventure lab caches) in each of the 3 countries: Canada, USA and Mexico for a total of at least 60 finds.

Thank you
Scooby Patrol
March 22, 2024 06:05PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAN77V/86644

Please test and reply
March 22, 2024 06:29PM
This is great ….thank you …could I please have the cadhe name attached to it or does that change once I change the name of it on the cache page before submission? I apologize if this may sound foolish but I have never had a challenge checker created before….this is all new to me…..and the cache name will be

Poutine, Cheeseburger & Tamale Challenge

Thanks again.

Scoobs
March 22, 2024 07:39PM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as your challenge cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and country where it resides) will be shown there
March 22, 2024 10:01PM
Thank you so very much!
March 23, 2024 12:42AM
How do I create the project GC checker icon for the cache page?
March 23, 2024 10:40AM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to gfirst click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
March 23, 2024 12:45AM
I put the link in the page but it still
Pops up as a ? And not the cache name. I am sorry but I am just a little confused. Does it update once the cache is published?
March 23, 2024 08:35AM
Yes, the cache name will automatically update on the checker once the challenge is published (and Project-GC has had time to notice the publication).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login