Advanced

Re: GLHKJ68P Quintuple Difficulty Challenge

GLHKJ68P Quintuple Difficulty Challenge
May 10, 2016 10:41AM
IT Would be great to have checker for this cache.

This is a challenge cache. You need to fulfill the challenge requirements before marking the cache found.

Your challenge is: Find and log at least five (5) caches in each difficulty rating (1-5) within seven (7) days.

The minimum amount of cache founds to fulfill this challenge requirements is thus 5 * 9 (# of difficulty ratings) = 45.

The cache is located at the given coordinates. The diffifulty in the listing are due to the challenge. The cache location has been changed on Oct 4th, 2015. The terrain of the new cache location is 1.5 and the difficulty is also 1.5. There is no pen in the cache.

The difficulty ratings are taken from the day the cache was found by you. Found logs edited after this cache was published are not counted in. This cache can not be one of the caches used in the challenge.

Attach a picture (as seen below) or other kind of proof for your challenge fulfilment to your found log.

Found logs that do not fulfill the challenge requirements will be deleted.

To claim a FTF you need to log your visit along with the proof of your challenge fulfilment to geocaching.com within three (3) days (i.e. 72 hours) of your FTF stamp time.
May 10, 2016 11:42AM
You missed the link to the cache GC3N1MH

One rule is
"The difficulty ratings are taken from the day the cache was found by you. Found logs edited after this cache was published are not counted in. This cache can not be one of the caches used in the challenge"

This is impossible to check for. There is nog history of DT for a cache that the checker can look at.
I have never seen a challenge that dont allow edit found logs. There is two problem with that. If instead of editing you post a new log it would be ok and there is no longer a added line when the log was edited
May 10, 2016 11:49PM
If I ignore the above impossibility, the checker will look like this

http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC3N1MH/20313

Please inform me if this is the correct requirement
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login