Advanced

Re: Is this possible? (new challenge idea GCANGMP)

Is this possible? (new challenge idea GCANGMP)
March 28, 2024 04:44AM
Hello!

I have enjoyed my bridge hides and have a number of them that are rather difficult. Anyway, I have 11 published that have a certain phrase in the title. I want a challenge cache that requires people to find a certain number of caches with that phrase, even if they are not hidden by me. In that case, other people can hide them, and those will count too... Anyways at this time I am unable to qualify because its a specific phrase. Since they are my hides at this time, am I able to publish even though I cannot qualify since they are my hides? Or is that impossible? Maybe I can change the requirement but it would open it up a lot more. Potential GC code is GCANGMP
Thank you in advance.
Shawn Witchey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2024 05:00AM by shawnwitchey. (view changes)
Re: Is this possible? (new challenge idea GCANGMP)
March 28, 2024 02:05PM
You need to read the guidelines. You're not allowed to base a challenge on the cache title in any way and you're not allowed to have a challenge were the CO doesn't qualify.

6. Verification
Challenge cache owners must show that they have met the challenge.

10. Source of Criteria
Not Acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login