|D/T, 366, Leapday, FTF|
Find and log Found it on Challenge caches.
A Challenge must according to the rules be of type Mystery/Unknown and have the word Challenge in the name. Since the introduction of the Challenge cache attribute it is mandatory that a Challenge has the attribute.
Project-GC however has a small community group that is maintaining a list of exceptions. These volunteers are voting about exceptions and by that process removing Geocaches that matches the above criteria, but are not Challenges, and adding actual Challenges that does not match the above criteria. Project-GC believes the list of Challenge caches should be very accurate.
Log twice the amount required for Diamond to get a second loop.
- D/T - Log Found it on one Challenge cache for each of the 81 unique D/T combinations that exists.
- 366 - Fill the calendar (366 days) with Challenge cache finds.
- Leapday - Find at least one Challenge cache on Leap day.
- FTF - Log FTF on at least one Challenge cache.
This Badge was added with the BadgeGen 4.0 release early 2020.
- More information about the process can be found in the wiki-article about Challenge caches.