Trackables (commonly travel bugs or TBs) are physical geocaching game pieces that geocachers move from geocache to geocache. Most trackables want to travel and often have a goal. An other common kind of trackable are Geocoins, they are usually more expensive collectors items than the standard travel bugs. A tracking code can be attached to anything, common items are T-shirts, name tags, cars and even people.
Trackables can be logged in the following ways:
- Discover It - The user saw the trackable.
- Retrieve From Cache - The user took the trackable from a cache.
- Grab From Somewhere Else - The user took the trackable from somewhere other than where it was listed.
- Visited Cache -The user took the trackable to, but did not leave it in this cache.
- Dropped Off In Cache - The user left the trackable in the cache.
Discover Trackables is a tool that lets the user discover trackables in bulk.
TB Rescue is a tool to help owners of trackables get their trackables moved.
Top Discovered Trackables is a top list of who has discovered the most trackables.