To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: May 26, 2016 10:27AM

Checker Request for GC6JH14 Full D/T in Australian Capital Territory
Hi,

I was hoping to get a new challenge through as I have been sitting on the idea for AGES!

The challenge is to complete your D/T matrix using only caches located in the Australian Capital Territory. Archived caches can count, date found doesn't matter and finds on owned caches do not count.

Thanks so much for this, I use project-gc a ton! I'll put the stats on my profile one day, I need to update those anyway as I am no longer at 1100 finds :)

Cankid

Original Message

Author: Cankid
Date: May 26, 2016 08:46AM

Checker Request for GC6JH14
Hi,

I was hoping to get a new challenge through as I have been sitting on the idea for AGES!

The challenge is to complete your D/T matrix using only caches located in the Australian Capital Territory. Archived caches can count, date found doesn't matter and finds on owned caches do not count.

Thanks so much for this, I use project-gc a ton! I'll put the stats on my profile one day, I need to update those anyway as I am no longer at 1100 finds :)

Cankid