To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: sharkiefan
Change Date: March 27, 2019 10:49AM

Modified version of a checker for GC80VP2YN0
Hi there
I am wanting to clone a checker but modify the parameters to satisfy my reviewer.
This is the checker I would like to clone.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80VP2/38627

Using “Front Yard,” “Dogs Allowed,” “Recommended for Kids,” and “Stroller Accessible” attributes the total of these attributes in the finds has to be 1000 or greater.
I need for the checker to have a minimum of 3 of each type but also no more than 60% of one type.
So if a finder had exactly 1000 of the attributes required, that would make the maximum of one of them 600.
However the finder can find more than 1000 attributes.

I have no idea if you can get this to work or not.

My unpublished cache code is GC80VP2.
YN0

Please let me know what can be done.
Thanks
Sarah

Original Message

Author: sharkiefan
Date: March 27, 2019 10:47AM

Modified version of a checker for GC80VP2
Hi there
I am wanting to clone a checker but modify the parameters to satisfy my reviewer.
This is the checker I would like to clone.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80VP2/38627

Using “Front Yard,” “Dogs Allowed,” “Recommended for Kids,” and “Stroller Accessible” attributes the total of these attributes in the finds has to be 1000 or greater.
I need for the checker to have a minimum of 3 of each type but also no more than 60% of one type.
So if a finder had exactly 1000 of the attributes required, that would make the maximum of one of them 600.
However the finder can find more than 1000 attributes.

I have no idea if you can get this to work or not.

My unpublished cache code is GC80VP2.

Please let me know what can be done.
Thanks
Sarah