To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: pieterix
Change Date: April 03, 2019 03:48PM

Re: New Checker for GC4X924
I've noticed there's a bookmark list in the cache listing. That might be easier to match than a list of polygons. I would suggest you copy that bookmark list so you can maintain it and then I create a checker based on that. Bit more maintenance for you though but maybe not a lot of new caches are placed in those areas?

Edit: I've forgotten that it's impossible to get the archived state of bookmark list entries, so you must either maintain the list as caches are archived, or we need to reconsider the polygon method.

Original Message

Author: pieterix
Date: April 03, 2019 03:43PM

Re: New Checker for GC4X924
I've noticed there's a bookmark list in the cache listing. That might be easier to match than a list of polygons. I would suggest you copy that bookmark list so you can maintain it and then I create a checker based on that. Bit more maintenance for you though but maybe not a lot of new caches are placed in those areas?