To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Stamp My Art
Change Date: September 05, 2016 07:04PM

Generic or Specific Please delete Boundry Checker
I have been trying Delete .... was able to complete the requirements for this cache: GC36XYX - Lancaster County Quadrangle Challenge for several years now....won't bore you with the details, LOL...but....

.... is there a generic checker t
find what will work with this, or someone who willing I needed. Thanks to create a checker for this particular cache?

Completed would be a total of 26 caches. Is there maybe a checker where you put in the minutes boundaries and it can generate the caches that fall into that area?

Thanks
all for your help!time!!

Original Message

Author: Stamp My Art
Date: September 05, 2016 04:32PM

Generic or Specific Boundry Checker
I have been trying to complete the requirements for this cache: GC36XYX - Lancaster County Quadrangle Challenge for several years now....won't bore you with the details, LOL...but....

.... is there a generic checker that will work with this, or someone who willing to create a checker for this particular cache?

Completed would be a total of 26 caches. Is there maybe a checker where you put in the minutes boundaries and it can generate the caches that fall into that area?

Thanks for your help!