To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Requesting challenge checkers for GC8R849, GC8R86R, GC8R86Z

Changed By: Stuckin4th
Change Date: May 20, 2020 03:21PM

I need three Requesting challenge checkers for GC8R849, GC8R86R, GC8R86Z
I need three checkers for the following cache pages:

GC8R849 Happy Hiders - 25 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 25 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats page or profile page).

GC8R86R Happy Hiders - 50 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 50 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets,CITO, events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats or profile page).

GC8R86Z Happy Hiders - 100 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 100 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides on their stats page or profile page).

I couldn't find caches that were like these that already had a checker, so I guess these will all have to made from scratch. I appreciate your help on this. These are my first challenges that I've ever written. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Jean Morin
jmorin305@yahoo.com

Original Message

Author: Stuckin4th
Date: May 20, 2020 03:32AM

I need three challenge checkers
I need three checkers for the following cache pages:

GC8R849 Happy Hiders - 25 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 25 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats page or profile page).

GC8R86R Happy Hiders - 50 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 50 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets,CITO, events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats or profile page).

GC8R86Z Happy Hiders - 100 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 100 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides on their stats page or profile page).

I couldn't find caches that were like these that already had a checker, so I guess these will all have to made from scratch. I appreciate your help on this. These are my first challenges that I've ever written. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Jean Morin
jmorin305@yahoo.com