To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: familiemaas
Change Date: August 19, 2020 09:14PM

Challenge for minimum 200 days without a find
Hi,

Is it possible to create a challenge-checker for at least 200 days without a find? In Project-GC this is one of the fields that is standard in a statistics-run: 'Most consecutive days without a find' (6th line in the Some Numbers section on Finds-page)

In my early caching years I have a streak of 203 days without a find, so I meet this challenge.

And if this checker is possible would this qualify as a Challenge on Geocaching?

Greetings,
familiemaas

Original Message

Author: familiemaas
Date: August 19, 2020 09:07PM

Challenge for minimum 200 days without a find
Hi,

Is it possible to create a challenge-checker for at least 200 days without a find? In Project-GC this is one of the fields that is standard in a statistics-run: 'Most consecutive days without a find' (6th line in the Some Numbers section on Finds-page)

And if this checker is possible would this qualify as a Challenge on Geocaching?

Greetings,
familiemaas