To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: TeeDeeKay
Change Date: November 04, 2016 12:26PM

Re: GC6WG4M - 100 Souvenir Challenge - NJ Edition
The reason I wanted to do this is because it does not feel like a level playing field. It seems very unfair of me to ask others to obtain 100 souvenirs when nearly a third of my own were "earned" in the same promotion by doing what I would have been doing anyway. It's an advantage that I have over many others who simply did not have the opportunity to stuff their souvenir box because they started caching after that ridiculous promotion. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.

I have no intention of publishing multiple challenges, so I guess that if I decide to do it at all it will be 75 (so I can use an existing checker) andwith an explain nation on the cache page that I'm not asking for 100 souvenirs because I would like to be fair to those that have joined in the last three years. Thanks to those that responded.

-Mike

Original Message

Author: TeeDeeKay
Date: November 04, 2016 12:25PM

Re: GC6WG4M - 100 Souvenir Challenge - NJ Edition
The reason I wanted to do this is because it does not feel like a level playing field. It seems very unfair of me to ask others to obtain 100 souvenirs when nearly a third of my own were "earned" in the same promotion by doing what I would have been doing anyway. It's an advantage that I have over many others who simply did not have the opportunity to stuff their souvenir box because they started caching after that ridiculous promotion. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.

I have no intention of publishing multiple challenges, so I guess that if I decide to do it at all it will be 75 (so I can use an existing checker) and explain on the cache page that I'm not asking for 100 souvenirs because I would like to be fair to those that have joined in the last three years. Thanks to those that responded.

-Mike