To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Re: Replacement checker needed GCA3K3A - Original challenge disabled by HQ

Changed By: FLMathfreak
Change Date: January 13, 2023 09:14PM

Re: Replacement checker needed GCA3K3A - Original challenge disabled by HQ
You are correct HQ will not approve souvenir categories - so for now this request is finished. I will post a new request if I can find a suitable challenge with souvenirs that does not have similar ones in too close of a location. There are already 2 others close by so I need to look at those o see what mine would need to be to not duplicate those.

You can close this request. - Thanks
You are correct HQ will not approve souvenir categories - so for now this request is finished.

So apparently the only thing acceptable relating to souvenirs is total numbers.

So I am changing this challenge to earn 200 souvenirs - I did not find a checker for that to clone so can you please adjust a current script to check for 200 souvenirs - Thanks for all your help

Original Message

Author: FLMathfreak
Date: January 13, 2023 08:49PM

Re: Replacement checker needed GCA3K3A - Original challenge disabled by HQ
You are correct HQ will not approve souvenir categories - so for now this request is finished. I will post a new request if I can find a suitable challenge with souvenirs that does not have similar ones in too close of a location. There are already 2 others close by so I need to look at those o see what mine would need to be to not duplicate those.

You can close this request. - Thanks