To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Re: Checker request for GC2KAF5 Find a geocache every 5 mile interval up to 250 miles

Changed By: Dr.MORO
Change Date: January 20, 2024 08:16PM

Re: Checker request for GC2KAF5 Find a geocache every 5 mile interval up to 250 miles
Well, just found my answer in the Read Me First post here. :P

What a checker can not do
* The checkers does not have access to the user's home coordinates. Challenges are not allowed to be based upon them either, and haven't been allowed to for several years. This is a matter of integrity.

So NOPE, I guess.

My question would next be,
Is there a way to easily and automatically visualize the distance from a 'certain set of coordinates' to all your finds?

Creative suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks!

~ Dr.MORO

Original Message

Author: Dr.MORO
Date: January 20, 2024 08:15PM

Re: Checker request for GC2KAF5 Find a geocache every 5 mile interval up to 250 miles
Well, just found my answer in the Read Me post here. :P

What a checker can not do
* The checkers does not have access to the user's home coordinates. Challenges are not allowed to be based upon them either, and haven't been allowed to for several years. This is a matter of integrity.

So NOPE, I guess.

My question would next be,
Is there a way to easily and automatically visualize the distance from a 'certain set of coordinates' to all your finds?

Creative suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks!

~ Dr.MORO