To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: pieterix
Change Date: July 17, 2017 11:15PM

Re: GC42CNY 12-12-12: A Challenge? (Rotorua)
It does check the types. One of the optimisations to limit the search grid is to skip anything past 12 of the same DT for a group of 12 days and that's where your 2nd type might appear to fall off the list. I have pondered that this might happen and you've now proven it. Will have to ponder how to fix that. Maybe I simply need to insert the 2nd type as the first one for the 12 day period so it gets selected first. Let me try that.

Nope, it seems my type test was not used. Try it again now?
Hmm, not working. Debugging...
And so we learn: 0/1 ~= false/true. Try it again now, please?
Change Date: July 17, 2017 11:13PM

It does check the types. One of the optimisations to limit the search grid is to skip anything past 12 of the same DT for a group of 12 days and that's where your 2nd type might appear to fall off the list. I have pondered that this might happen and you've now proven it. Will have to ponder how to fix that. Maybe I simply need to insert the 2nd type as the first one for the 12 day period so it gets selected first. Let me try that.

Hmm, not working. Debugging...
Change Date: July 17, 2017 11:08PM

Original Message

Author: pieterix
Date: July 17, 2017 11:02PM