To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: GC78W14 100 Hike attributes challenge checker request

Changed By: pieterix
Change Date: July 28, 2017 11:06AM

Re: GC78W14 100 Hike attributes challenge checker request
It only counts the caches once. When I ran it against my own profile with the original script I provided, I got 482 matches. With the new one, I only get 425 matches, which I think is correct. Also ran it against your profile and got 616 unique caches. Not sure where you see 72 68 matches for yourself, unless you also need the checker to be restricted to country, state or county?

Original Message

Author: pieterix
Date: July 28, 2017 11:01AM

Re: GC78W14 100 Hike attributes challenge checker request
It only counts the caches once. When I ran it against my own profile with the original script I provided, I got 482 matches. With the new one, I only get 425 matches, which I think is correct. Also ran it against your profile and got 616 unique caches. Not sure where you see 72 matches for yourself, unless you also need the checker to be restricted to country, state or county?